Saturday 25 October 2014

My plant shelfie | Urban jungle bloggers


It's been a while since I've  been  following  the urban jungle bloggers community, founded by talented Judith of Joelix and Igor of Happy interior blog, this time I'm happy to join them with this styling I made on my Ikea besta cabinets. I whish  I could  leave all the plants there but as my son woke up from his nap I quickly realised that I had to move them on the higher shelfs, where they belong, or it would be a disaster! I love to live in  a green interior and following the urban jungle bloggers is always very inspiring, if you want to join them click here.

Hace un tiempo que sigo a la community  de los urban jungle bloggers, fundada por Judith de Joelix y Igor de Happy interior blog. Estoy muy contenta de unirme a ellos con este styling de mis plantas favoritas sobre los muebles besta de Ikea. Me encantó como quedaban ahí y hubiese querido dejarlas, pero en cuanto mi hijo se levantó de la siesta me di cuenta que iba a hacer un desastre y mudé todo en la parte alta de la biblioteca. Me encanta vivir rodeada de verde y seguir los urban jungle bloggers es una fuente constante de inspiración, si queres sumarte hacé click aquí.




2 comments: